A busy week this week, where I blurred the line between work and home a bit more than I wanted to. The meal planning went a bit better though, mostly making the most of leftovers and quick things to make when I got in. I mostly stuck to Jenny Rosenstrach’s strategy of doing something either the night before or in the morning to get a head start on dinner. Off to Food Blogger Connect today (Saturday), so more tales from that next week.
- Chocolate courgette cake (baked as a loaf cake) and Garden Cake from Bread, Cake, Doughnut, Pudding (made into cupcakes) – both for a MacMillan Coffee Morning at work.
- Sourdough English muffins from Brillant Bread – converted the dough into a loaf as I ran out of time to griddle them!
- Honey roasted carrots, tahini-yoghurt sauce from Plenty More
Without a recipe:
- Fish curry – frozen hake fillets plus Spice Tailor keralan curry sauce
- Yet more courgette parmigiana
- Steak with roasted veg
- Sausage pasta
- Takeaway curry
- Rice pilaf
Not time for much reading this week!